*** UPDATE: Tickets and tables can be purchased at the door beginning at 930pm @ Public Works ***
On Friday, May 17th, we invite you to join us, as we kick off Bay to Breakers weekend, with special guest DJs set to electrify two rooms of house and trap music, and Silent Disco providing headphone beats in the alley. Expect a night of lazers, glowsticks, and incredible sounds, as we bring the desert to the Bay.
We expect this event to reach capacity, so purchase your pre-sale tickets and tables today.
See you in the tent.
Produced by Fools In The Night (Sean Duff)
When & Where
Justin Roja Presents
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
* How many tickets are available? The venue is allowing the event capacity to be 700, giving our guests the perfect amount of space to move around, find friends, dance, and get drinks. Tickets are available on a first come first serve basis, so be sure to secure your plans sooner than later. The event will sell out and has done so each year since its inception.
* What is the dress code? This is a black tie encouraged event. For guys, many wear tuxes, but almost all wear at least a suit or coat and tie. For the ladies, attire ranges from cocktail dresses to evening gowns. Dress to impress.
* What will the music be like? Our featured DJs this year are The White Panda, alongside a few local djs to be named later. They will play every type of music, and if you are a fan of Girl Talk, you will love them. Check out their music on their Facebook page.
* What does Premium Open Bar mean? It means that when you purchase a ticket, drinks will be provided for the duration of the evening. As much as we encourage making bad decisions because they make for the best stories, please drink in moderation.
* Will there be options to Reserve A Table/Have Bottle Service? Yes. We are in the process of ironing out costs, but be on the lookout for a Bottle Service ticket link to be added on this Eventbrite page.
* Will there be hotel room discounts for hotels in the area? Yes. We are working with surrounding hotels to secure room blocks for NYB attendees. I know many of you fly in from out of town, so once you purchase tickets, I will keep you posted.
* Are there any discounts for large groups? Yes. I understand having to be the ring leader amongst your friends. You're tasked withe making the plans and getting the details. It's a tough job. If you have a large group, and you contact me early, there are possibilities for group ticket discounts. Email me at email@example.com and we can go from there.
* Do I have to bring a date? No. You do not need to bring a date so singles need not worry. This event ensures an ample number of singles in attendance.
*Anything elses? All sales are final. There will be no refunds, and this event is 21+
* Hashtag: #redfordsf
* Any further questions, please feel free to contact me at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org