The 21st Century Group Of Companies' Business Association call, Partnering and Shareholders Grand Meeting
Saturday, September 13, 2014 at 6:00 PM - Sunday, September 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Event grants an opportunity to take part in the Grand business meeting of associates, patners and share holders of "The 21st Century Group of Companies". We keep focus on our slogan meaning; Boosting careers and passions!. We focus on a students' innovation, creative thinking and value addition to even beneficiaries.
And our final objectives solve the following challenges; job seeking, strategy setting, business start-ups, business transformation and experience promotion. We work with every one in school irrespective of which course you are doing! Its our existence that your dream comes true.
FACILITATION FEE! ugx 3000 only payable through mobile money or direct to our offices in Uganda technology and Management University Bugolobi Kampala. Tel. No. 0702799754 / 0781405551
When sending money, put a secret code on your name to confirm you payments to mobile money.
That secret code, will be the one you put in the message section when going to send mobile money.
When & Where
Innovation Saturday UTAMU
- Mr. Keneth Twesigye. CEO The 21st Century Group Of Companies. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science. Coordinator Innovation programme for Uganda technology and Management University(UTAMU), Certificate of software development in Agile development as a junior developer, client Engagement, Leadership, and team work. `
- Miss Eve Nyangoma. General Manager The 21st Century Group Of Companies. Graduate from Kyambogo University with a Bachelors Degree in procurement and logistics.
- Mr. Simplisio Ariho. Finance Manager The 21st Century Group Of Companies. Pending Bachelors Degree in Business administration from Uganda technology and Management University, Dip in accounting,business management and entreprenuership, Certificate in innovation and enterprizing, understanding mordern business and organisations,
- Mr. Akim Ojok . Operations Manager The 21st Century Group Of Companies. Pending Bachelors Degree in Information Systems and Technology from Uganda Technology and Management University, Holds a Diploma in Electrical engineering. Certificate in software development.
- Miss Tadudi Gimbo. Records Manager The 21st Century Group Of Companies. Pending Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from Makerere University Business School.
- Mr. Paul Tumwesigye. Research Manager The 21st Century Group Of Companies. Pending Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Kyambogo University. Junior trainer of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Joseph Luyobya Marketing and Sales Manager The 21st Century Group Of Companies. Pending Bachelors Degree in Business administration from Uganda technology and Management University