San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Will you join us at the Hunger and Homelessness Auction Dinner on November 15th, 2012?
Now in its 20th year, the H&H Auction has truly become a fun, important way for the entire Yale health professional community to increase awareness of hunger and homelessness in New Haven. Last year, the auction raised over $29,000 for local nonprofit organizations, including community health care organizations, homeless shelters, and food assistance programs.
How can you help?
1) Attend in person. Please consider reserving one seat ($100) or two ($150) at our Alumni Table. Wine, hors d'oeuvres, and some complimentary YSM gear are included. Please RSVP by replying to this invitation, and we will contact you with further details.
2) Donate. Please visit www.yale.edu/hhauction to make a monetary or item donation. Some donations from the past include:
- Tickets to the New York Philharmonic, the NYC Ballet, Yankees/Red Sox events
- Dinner at a favorite restaurant
- Wine and cheese tastings
- Weekends at a time-share
- Club memberships
- Hotel Stays
- Private museum tours
- Career advising / tutoring
- Gift certificates to restaurants, shops, iTunes, spas
- And many more!
Please visit www.yale.edu/hhauction for more information. We hope you will attend for what promises to be an exciting and meaningful evening!
When & Where
Yale School of Medicine
MD Candidate, 2015