The 2020 Workplace, are You Ready?
Learn How to Attract, Engage and Retain Today's Multi-Generational Workforce
By the year 2020, your workforce will include up to five generations working alongside one another. Attendees of the 2014 Conference will learn how to navigate the generational dynamics in the diverse and evolving modern, global economy.
Christopher Bishop - Futurist | Thought Leader | Author
Chris will present on three Megatrends Impacting the Future Workplace:
1) Five generations employed side-by-side in the workplace
2) Social media inside the workplace
3) Globalization of the workplace
Together, these three mega trends are creating a huge shift inside the workplace and causing organizations to re-think, re-imagine and re-vamp HR and people development practices, including:
- How will companies and universities adjust the way they source, orient and develop an age diverse workforce where Millennials are estimated to be 50% of the 2020 workplace?
- What new benefits, delivery methods and skills training will be required to attract an age diverse workforce?
Panel Discussion: Employing Multiple Generations
- Best Practices & Challenges in Employing Multiple Generations
- Overcoming Employment Challenges
- Modern Technology and Social Media in the Workplace
- Globalization of the Workplace
Moderator: Stacy Roscoe
V2TC & Aspire3
Economic Development Collaborative - Ventura County
Ferguson Case Orr Paterson LLP
IBEW Local 952 Ventura
Kay Faulconer Boger, Ed.D.
Maron Computer Services
Ventura Adult and Continuing Education
Ventura College Foundation
When & Where
Ventura County Civic Alliance
The Alliance is a coalition of civic leaders with a shared commitment to bringing the Economic, Environmental, and social Equity interests of our region together to address priority community issues, increase civic engagement, and build community leadership.