The 1st Annual UNIQUE SF Show
Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 11:00 AM - Sunday, July 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
UNIQUE SF is the largest independent design show in the country,
and the only curated shopping event to focus on modern Made-in-America goods...
Shop from over 250 designers & artists, support the local economy, join in community,
discover great design and have a blast. With fun for all you'll want to spend the weekend with us!
When: Saturday & Sunday, June 30 & July 1, 11am - 6pm both days
Cost: $10 (see all the perks below), kids 12 and under are free
*UNIQUE donates 10% of ticket sales to our local non-profit partner 826 Valencia*
• Aside from everything listed below, online ticket buyers get a UNIQUE Pocket Notebook!
• Your very own collectible cotton tote bag exclusive-to-the-show, #1 in our series!
• Free drinks (Naked Grape wine, Blackstar beer, IZZE, Honest Tea, Dry Soda and more!)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days and access to giveaways all weekend long
• Free DIY workshops and crafty handmade activities all weekend
• Free photo portrait & print with Oh Snap Studios!
• PLUS, exclusive to San Francisco... Visit our Analog Zone by Digital Detox
(live portrait painting, sit down and type letters, perfect your downward dog with free yoga, + more!)
Clothing & Accessories • Stationery • Jewelry • Housewares • Artwork • Ceramics
Gourmet Edibles • Bags & Purses • Plush Toys • Books • Photography • Screenprints • Lots more!
About UNIQUE SF
UNIQUE SF is an exciting two-day shopping event that showcases fresh, hand-selected design talent.
With no 'middle man' you'll shop directly from the designers themselves, which means prices
will be less then retail yet they actually make more profit. It's a win-win for everyone!
More important, UNIQUE SF is truly about fostering and growing San Francisco's great community and bringing attention to the Made in America movement.