The 1st Annual San Francisco Bloody Mary Festival
Sunday, September 28, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
From The Castro to North Beach, we’ve scoured San Francisco for the craftiest and most delicious Bloody Marys. You won't find any plain tomato juice and horseradish concoctions here...
THE 1ST ANNUAL SAN FRANCISCO BLOODY MARY FESTIVAL
Enjoy 3 hours of unlimited tastes of San Francisco's most creative and innovative Bloody Marys, made and served by the finest restaurants and bars in the city. Includes local food tastes, celebrity judges, music and more. Don't forget to vote for your favorite Bloody Mary for the coveted "People's Choice" Award.
BLOODY MARY PURVEYORS
1) ELITE CAFE (Lower Pacific Heights)
2) HARVEYS (The Castro)
3) MAVEN (Lower Haight)
4) BLACKBIRD (Duboce Triangle)
5) TWENTY FIVE LUSK (Soma)
6) FINNEGAN'S WAKE (Cole Valley)
7) PARK TAVERN (North Beach)
8) THE BOARDROOM (North Beach)
9) CLIFFHOUSE (Sea Cliff)
10) ELIXIR (Mission)
11) ST. MARY'S PUB (Bernal Heights)
12) NICK'S COVE (Marshall, CA)
13) FIVE (Berkeley, CA)
1) Shelley Buchanan (www.drunkentomato.com/), author of “The Drunken Tomato: A Definitive Guide to the Best Bloody Marys in Los Angeles…”
2) Marissa Stephens, Mixologist, WINNER, "The People's Choice" award. The Brooklyn Bloody Mary Festival 2014
3) Brian King, Founder, www.BloodyAmerica.com
This event will sell out!
SPONSORED BY: McClures; Uber; The Drunken Tomato, Fusion Jerky
When & Where
The Bloody Mary Liberation Party
People...Rise up! Drink only the best Bloody Marys! We are bringing you the best Bloody Marys in Brooklyn, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and then the world! POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!