The 15th #SiliconBeachLA Weekly Unwind
Friday, April 12, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
Santa Monica, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"The Largest Weekly Event For The LA Tech & Startup Community"
If This Is Your First Weekly Unwind:
The Weekly Unwind is the time and place for the Silicon Beach LA community to get together EVERY Friday. New startups can demo products, old friends/founders can catch up for a beer, students can learn from the more advanced, and everyone knows that if they miss it, we'll do it again at the same time next week. Planning your own Friday social life?...'no-one's got time for that!'
"The Weekly Unwind: For the community, of the community, by the community, "
Thanks to our good friends, and local #SiliconBeachLA company, CallFire for partnering with us to hold #Unwind15. If you're looking for telephone applications for your company you have to give CallFire a call.
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm - Unwind begins with check-in, social media corner and new member welcome. New members are welcomed with a tour of the Silicon Beach LA community site
- 6:00pm - The social media headshot booth begins with our resident Unwind photographer Victoria Kashtan. Victoria Kashtan, our amazing photographer here at SiliconBeachLA Unwind is also a filmmaker. She has just started her own video production company, VKPproductions.
Check out her video services for startups: http://www.vkpproductions.com
- 7:00pm - Demo Company #1: Sent Her Way (Bryn Jurkens)
- 7:10pm - Demo Company #2: VineLust (Pallavi Patil)
- 7:20pm - Surprise Demo Company #3: Where My Dogs At (Jonathan Kolker)
- 7:30pm - Surprise Demo Company #4: TOO BE ANNOUNCED
Table Reservations: So it's Friday and you want to let the team relax and decompress at the Unwind? Great! Let us knoww and we'll reserve a table. You can also bring along your latest app or site dev to show off to new folks for that real-time customer feedback.
- Silicon Beach LA Surfers
At The Pool's reserved table from our 12th Weekly Unwind
Join At The Pool to meet members of the #SiliconBeachLA community before, during, and after the event! At The Pool introduces you to a new member once a day based on shared interests, mutual friends, and more. Whether you're looking for programmers, business partners, investors, press, or just someone to grab coffee with, At The Pool has you covered. Join the Silicon Beach pool at:
Wristbands: Now that we've been doing the unwinds for a while we see people enjoy not having nametags but there are still folks looking to connect with others with a shared interest. With this in mind we're going to use a new system during check-in...
Green: I WANT TO TALK TO EVERYBODY
Red: I'M JUST HERE TO RELAX, PLEASE DON'T PITCH ME
Blue: I'M AN INVESTOR OR JOURNALIST LOOKING FOR THE NEXT DEAL OR STORY
Orange: I'M A SERVICE PROVIDER (ATTORNEYS, BANKERS, CONSULTANTS, ETC)
Purple: I'M A FOUNDER WITH AT LEAST 2-10 EMPLOYEES
When & Where
Silicon Beach LA
Your Personal Tour Guide To The LA Tech & Startup Community.