Join Public Knowledge as we celebrate our 10th annual IP3 Awards!
The IP3 Awards are a special occasion to honor those who have made significant contributions in the 3 areas of IP: Intellectual Property, Information Policy and Internet Protocol.
The Honorable Anna Eshoo, US House of Representatives, for her work as ranking member on the Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.
Platinum Sponsor: $25,000+
Gold Sponsor: $10,000+
Silver Sponsor: $5,000+
Bronze Sponsor: $2,500+
HOW TO GET TO THE REAGAN BUILDING PAVILION FOYER
- Enter parking garage from any of the three entrance ramps
- Follow posted GREEN signs for the Atrium elevator banks
- Take Atrium North or Atrium South elevator to “G” Ground level
- Exit the Atrium elevator and turn right
- Walk to the intersection near the Environmental Protection Agency office lobby (in the Ronald Reagan Building) and make a right
- Follow the corridor to the Pavilion elevator banks on the right hand side
- Take the Pavilion elevators to the 2nd floor
By cab or from Metro Center (RED Line):
- Enter Moynihan Plaza at the corner of 13th and Pennsylvania Ave.
- Walk towards ARIA Restaurant (orange awning)
- Enter the building through the door on your right just before the restaurant
- Once you are through the security checkpoint walk to the Pavilion elevator banks on your left
- Take the Pavilion elevator to the 2nd floor
From Federal Triangle Metro Station (BLUE and ORANGE Lines):
- Follow signs inside the station for the Ronald Reagan Building
- Once inside the building, walk straight down the corridor to the ATM and turn right
- Follow the directional signage toward the Conference Center
- Once you reach the Business Center turn left
- Walk to the Pavilion elevator bank and take the elevator to the 2nd floor