Join Public Knowledge as we celebrate our 10th annual IP3 Awards!
The IP3 Awards are a special occasion to honor those who have made significant contributions in the 3 areas of IP: Intellectual Property, Information Policy and Internet Protocol.
Here are the thought leaders we are recognizing for this year's IP3 Awards:
The Honorable Anna Eshoo, US House of Representatives, for her work as ranking member on the Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.
Jerry Brito & Eli Dourado, WCITLeaks Leaders and Faculty at the Mercatus Center, George Mason University and Technology Policy Program
Sina Khanifar, entrepreneur and author of the successful White House Cell Phone Unlocking petition.
For information on becoming a sponsor please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Platinum Sponsor: $25,000+
Gold Sponsor: $10,000+
Silver Sponsor: $5,000+
Bronze Sponsor: $2,500+
HOW TO GET TO THE REAGAN BUILDING PAVILION FOYER
- Enter parking garage from any of the three entrance ramps
- Follow posted GREEN signs for the Atrium elevator banks
- Take Atrium North or Atrium South elevator to “G” Ground level
- Exit the Atrium elevator and turn right
- Walk to the intersection near the Environmental Protection Agency office lobby (in the Ronald Reagan Building) and make a right
- Follow the corridor to the Pavilion elevator banks on the right hand side
- Take the Pavilion elevators to the 2nd floor
By cab or from Metro Center (RED Line):
- Enter Moynihan Plaza at the corner of 13th and Pennsylvania Ave.
- Walk towards ARIA Restaurant (orange awning)
- Enter the building through the door on your right just before the restaurant
- Once you are through the security checkpoint walk to the Pavilion elevator banks on your left
- Take the Pavilion elevator to the 2nd floor
From Federal Triangle Metro Station (BLUE and ORANGE Lines):
- Follow signs inside the station for the Ronald Reagan Building
- Once inside the building, walk straight down the corridor to the ATM and turn right
- Follow the directional signage toward the Conference Center
- Once you reach the Business Center turn left
- Walk to the Pavilion elevator bank and take the elevator to the 2nd floor