The 10 M’s to Mature and Equip You for Life
This will help both men and women to mature and maintain in their ministry. This workshop investigates 10 major areas of our personal lives which we need to continually examine and correct if we are to prove ourselves to be true ministers of God. The 10 M’s are MANHOOD (womanhood), MINISTRY, MESSAGE, MATURITY, MARRIAGE, METHODS, MANNERS, MONEY, MORALITY and MOTIVE.
Saturday, February 23rd @ 9:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday Evening Family Church Service: 5:00pm - 7:30pm
Individual Cost: $35.00 per person
Areas that will be covered are:
1. Manhood – God makes a man before he makes a ministry
2. Ministry – No offence to ministry
3. Message – Speak the truth in love
4. Maturity – attitude right, mature in relationships
5. Marriage – in order according to the scriptures
6. Methods – rigidly righteous, ethical, honest, integrity
7. Manners – unselfish, polite, kind, gentleman or lady and discreet
8. Money – not craving wealth or resorting to dishonest methods
9. Morality – virtuous, pure and proper
10. Motives – To serve or be seen? To fulfill personal drive or God’s desire?
The personal character of a prophetic minister – or any minister for that matter – is the
foundation of his or her ministry. In recent years we have seen all too clearly that even
those Christians whose ministries may have all the so-called signs of “success,” such as
financial prosperity, international fame and popularity, and even signs following, are
doomed to a humiliating collapse if they fail to build their works on a solid base of
personal purity and maturity.
In that light, then, before we deal with issues specifically related to prophetic ministry, we
need to take a close look at what Dr. Hamon has established as “the 10M’s for maturing and
maintaining ministry.” These are ten areas of our personal lives that need examination
and correction if we are to prove ourselves to be true prophetic ministers of God.
We should emphasize that few, if any, ministers could make a perfect “score” with
regard to all “10 M’s.” Nevertheless, we should never assume that just because most of
these areas in our life might be in good shape, we therefore can neglect the others. It
only takes one part to break down for our entire ministry to come to a screeching halt. So
we must be diligent to give our attention regularly to every one of these areas. And we
should keep in mind that even an area we normally consider our greatest strength, if we
leave it unguarded, can easily become a double weakness... Those who diligently keep
these “10 M’s” in biblical order will maintain and mature in their lives and prophetic ministry.