Texas Parkour Academy: Parkour 201 Classes
Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 6:30 PM (PDT)
- Cost: $200
- Duration: 8 weekly classes
- Class Length: 1/1.5 hours
- Location: Little Stacy Park
- Time/Day: Thursdays @ 6:30pm
- Coach: Matthew Lee Willis
- Heavy on (Safety, Get Over, Get Down, Get Up)
- Acquiring Harder Conditioning Elements
- Fear training
When & Where
Texas Parkour Inc.
Texas Parkour is a nonprofit organization helping put out the most important and relevant information possible about Parkour. Our goals include educating all ages on the true philosophies and techniques behind Parkour. Our emphasis has always been on safety and community
Texas Parkour is:
- Non Profit
- Community Organization
- Service Organization
- Teaching Organization (Workshops and Classes)
- Performers for Business, Parties, Video and More
Through maintaining discipline and good moral character, Texas Parkour is dedicated to providing a unique level of fitness. It is our goal to maintain this through having a strong presence in Texas communities.
Texas Parkour helps educate youth/adults about the amount of time and effort needed to properly train the Parkour discipline. Jumping off buildings, roofs or bridges is not encouraged by TXPK and will not teach you how to efficiently move your body. We concentrate deeply on conditioning and repetition of movement within our training. Texas Parkour is a nonprofit organization helping put out the most important and relevant information possible about Parkour. Our goals include educating all ages on the true philosophies and techniques behind Parkour.