San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Texas Crowdfunding & Social Media Conference
Friday, February 28, 2014 8:00am - 1:00 pm
Internet Fundraising Opportunities:
The conference explores how member-driven business organizations can provide education and solutions that empower their existing members to capitalize on EQUITY crowdfund investment opportunities and play a key role in the expansion of new businesses in their respective communities.
Learn the skills and discover the tools to leverage your existing network to raise money for your business or non-profit via Crowdfunding !
Attendees will learn practical actionable strategies to leverage existing networks and how to identify and establish collaborative partnerships within a framework that effectively brings together public and private stakeholders.
Entrepreneurs and businesses seeking to raise capital will gain an understanding of the JOBS Act of 2012, available funding options, online platforms, and the campaign best practices necessary to successfully achieve your individual fundraising goals.
Who Should Attend?: Chambers of Commerce, Civic Organizations, Crowdfund Industry Participants, Entrepreneurs, Local Government, Networking Groups, Nonprofits, Professional Investors, Small Businesses, Startups, Venture Capitalists.
Attendee Takeaways: JOBS Act of 2012 overview, Crowdfund private equity & debt options, Knowledge & tools to fully leverage your existing network, Identifying and communicating with potential campaign backers, and Strategies to market your campaign offline.
Financial Services & Social Media Industry Experts & Professional Investors.
- 8:00 - 8:30am Tapping into the newest capital resource available in the United States. Learn how you can use Crowdfunding to raise the capital you need to launch or grow your business
- 8:30 - 9:00am Equity vs. Donation Based Crowdfunding Campaigns
- 9:00 - 9:30am Crowdfunding and the Law:
- Learn the pros and cons of donation vs. equity based campaigns Hear from a panel of experts that will help you learn how to stay in compliance with the SEC while you acquire investors through crowd funding.
- 9:30 - 10:00am Tapping into the Foreign Investment Community
- 10:00 - 10:30am Question & Answer Session / Networking
- 10:30-11:00am Crowdfunding Successes
- 11:00-11:30am Launching Your Campaign:
- Learn how to tap into your local resources and learn what you need to do to prepare for your capital campaign and find out how to tap into local resources that can help you launch a successful campaign!
- 11:30-12:00pm Converting Your Social and Business Network Contacts into Active Investors
- 12:00-1:00pm Question & Answer Session
- What is Crowd Funding and why is everyone so hyped about it!
- The new wave of investment capital that's about to enter the crowdfunding industry
- What you need to know to acquire investors while complying with SEC Guidelines
- What and Who are your start-up resources
- How to convert your social network contacts into active investors
- How to utilize Social Media Platforms
SOCIAL MEDIA TOPICS:
- Monetizing Hubs & Collaborative Networks in Texas via various Social Media Platforms
- How Texas Mixer Groups/Networks and Chambers Of Commerce can leverage collective technical networks utilizing their own as well as conference resources
- How to make money with ad networks and your website
PLENTY OF MIXING & MINGLING WITH CONFERENCE ATTENDEES
Become a community partner Start Here
Event Phone: 832.305.7845832.305.7845