San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Texas Crowdfunding & Social Media Conference
Capitializing on the Jobs Act of 2012
Within the next 6 months crowdfunding is anticipated to allow companies to offer EQUITY, not just gifts or perks in exchange for INVESTMENT. Learn how you can position your company for the tidal wave of new capital likely to flow into this EMERGING INDUSTRY.
It's going to be exceedingly easier to raise money on your terms
Learn the skills and discover the tools to leverage your existing network to raise money for your business or non-profit.
Monday, January 13, 2014 9:30am - 5:00 pm
Who Should Attend ?
- Startups & Small Businesses
Venture Capitalists Investors
- Chambers of Commerce
- Civic Organizations
- Individual Investors
Financial Services & Social Media Industry Experts & Professional Investors.
- What is Crowd Funding and why is everyone so hyped about it!
- The new wave of investment capital that's about to enter the crowdfunding industry
- What you need to know to acquire investors while complying with SEC Guidelines
- What and Who are your start-up resources
All About The Crowdfund Campaign
- How to convert your social network contacts into active investors
- How to utilize Social Media Platforms
The Texas Shark Tank: "What's Your Big Idea"
- Investor Panel Q&A: 6 Pre-Selected Entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to make a pitch presentation to entire conference investor panel live and via live stream
- Live Stream to Venture Capitalists /Angel Investors Worldwide
- Learn from Texas Incubators how transition office space into investment dollars
SOCIAL MEDIA TOPICS:
- How to Create a Android Mobile App
- What's the difference between Mobile site vs Mobile App what respect to your business
Monetizing Hubs & Collaborative Networks in Texas via various Social Media Platforms
- Presenter Q&A:How to become a part of a E.I.T mobile/online "Themed" business network
- Presenter Q&A:How Texas Mixer Groups/Networks and Chambers Of Commerce can leverage collective technical networks utilizing their own as well as conference resources
Acquiring Online Sales Agents
- Presenter Talk & Tools: How to create incentives that motivate your network to sale your products
- Presenter Talk: How to make money with ad networks and your website
PLENTY OF MIXING & MINGLING WITH CONFERENCE ATTENDEES
* Build relationships with the cities premiere networking organizations
* LUNCH PROVIDED FOR ATTENDEES
* FREE PARKING ON SITE
THE TAKE AWAY
You will leave this event with the knowledge and tools needed to leverage your current network into immediate champions and backers of your business as well as the technical & social networking support of the Worldwide Crowdfund portal to generate perpetual synergy and awareness about your Texas job creating enterprise !! Go Texas !
* Contact the organizer if you or your organization would like to become a promotions partner or signup as a event affiliate for this event here: http://www.eventbrite.com/affiliate-register?eid=6668157639&affid=35293883
Event Phone: 832.305.7845
When & Where
EVERYBODY IN TEXAS
EVERYBODY IN TEXAS - The producer of the 1st Anuual Texas Social Media Expo 2011. With a stake in the health of the Texas Economy, E.I.T has produced events, published print, online, social media & software development properties since it's inception in 2009.