This event is being organized by Kim (KC Bakes), along with Modesty (MoCakes), Julie (Cakeballs by Jewels) and Sheri (Blondie's Treats).
Come join us at Star Bar for a day of fun, friendship and learning among other cake poppers in the Texas area!
- Registration & Swag Bags
- Mix & Mingle, Lunch & Photobooth Fun
- Photography Tips & Tricks, a presentation by Karyn (Pint Sized Baker)
- Social Media Do's & Don'ts, a presentation by Kim (KC Bakes)
- Open forum with Cake Pop Experts Discussion Panel
- NEW! Group Demos at Make It Sweet - the largest cake supply store in Central Texas!
- Raffle Prizes
Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Registration will open on Wednesday, May 7th at 2:00pm CST / 3:00pm EST.
Criteria for Attendees
Due to limited space, TXCPMU entry preference will be given to Texas residents and experienced cake poppers. How do we define "experienced"? Attendees should already have a good understanding of the cake pop process; this event is not a class on how to make cake pops.
Guests are not permitted unless expressly approved by organizer.
$60 per person - the TXCPMU ticket price includes:
- Admission to TXCPMU
- Icebreaker Game
- Lunch & Photobooth Fun
- Two info sessions
- Discussion panel with well-known cake poppers
- Group Demos & Shopping at Make It Sweet
- Swag bag for each attendee
- Raffle prizes
- Cake pop chatter & more!
Tickets are non-transferable and subject to a processing fee.
We will be unable to offer any refunds after May 24, 2014 (no exceptions).
If tickets sell out, a waiting list will automatically be started. If there are any cancellations, we will contact those on the waiting list in the order in which they signed up.
Thank You to our Venues:
Thank You to our Swag Bag & Raffle Sponsors: