Tester Truth Tour
Is Coming to Town!
Featuring Tim Phillips, President, Americans for Prosperity, AFP Montana's new State Director and prominent local and statewide activists and leaders!
Monday, June 18
6:00 PM Depot Park
1st Ave Ne, (Main & Center)
BBQ Dinner Provided
Help send a message to Sen. Jon Tester and other politicians that if they don't change their big government, freedom-killing policies, we will remember in November.
Senator Jon Tester’s policies are out of touch with Montanans:
- Voted for Obama's health care law
- Is the top recipient of lobbyist money in the U.S. Senate this year
- Voted in favor of Cap-and-Trade, which could increase the cost of gas and energy by over 20% a year for the average MT family and lead to the loss of 8,600 jobs
- Voted to increase the debt limit six times (by nearly $6.1 trillion)
- Supported bailouts for Fannie and Freddie Mac
Americans for Prosperity (AFP), is a nationwide organization of citizen-leaders committed to advancing every individual's right to economic freedom and opportunity. AFP believes reducing the size and intrusiveness of government is the best way to promote individual productivity and prosperity for all Americans. Americans for Prosperity does not support or oppose candidates for public office.
When & Where
Americans for Prosperity
Americans For Prosperity
2111 Wilson Blvd, Ste. 350
Arlington, VA 22201
Toll Free: (866)-730-0150