Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Test the Web Forward - October 26th & 27th Paris, France
Follow Us! @testthewebfwd & #testtwf
Test the Web Forward brings you closer to the very specifications that you use to craft web experiences and has you discover how you can shape the future of the web.
Over the course of the event, not only will you learn to understand how to read specifications and understand the state of support among different browsers, but you will also create robust tests along with the editors of various standards to ensure browsers implement these features consistently. At the end of it, you will gain a deeper understanding of browser internals & how you can write clear, robust tests.
We will be highlighting several W3C HTML5, CSS, and Mobile specs.
More details can be found here: http://testthewebforward.org/paris-2012.html
Friday, October 26th
5:00pm - 5:30pm Check-in
5:30pm - 5:50pm Welcome & Introduction - Vincent Hardy, Adobe
5:50pm - 6:10pm How to Read a Spec - Robin Berjon, W3C
6:10pm - 6:30pm How to Create a W3C Reftest - Rebecca Hauck, Adobe
6:30pm - 6:50pm Overview of testharness.js - James Graham, Opera
6:50pm - 7:10pm File the Best Bug - fantasai, Mozilla
7:15pm - 7:45pm Break, Food is served
8:00pm - 9:30pm Lightning Talks / Meet the Experts
Saturday, October 27th
9:30am - 10:00am Breakfast
10:00am - 12:00pm Hack
12:00pm Lunch is served
12:00pm - 3:00pm Hack
3:00pm - 5.30pm Hack
5.30pm – 6.00pm Demos
- Verlaine - 51 rue Bobillot 75013 Paris +33(0)220.127.116.11.14
- Ibis - 177 rue de Tolbiac 75013 Paris +33(0)18.104.22.168.60
- Saint-Charles - 6 rue de l'Espérance 75013 Paris +33(0)22.214.171.124.54
- Mercure - 25 bd. Blanqui 75013 paris +33(0)126.96.36.199.23
- de la Manufacture*** - 8 rue Philippe de Champagne 75013 Paris +33 (0)1 45 35 45 25
- Additional hotels
- Subway: Take the line 6 and stop at Corvisart station
- RER : Take the RER B until Denfert-Rochereau station. Connection in Denfert Rochereau and take the subway line 6
- Bus : line 62 (Vergniaud), 21 (Daviel) or 67 (Bobillot)
- Vélib' : stations 13022 (27 & 36, rue de la Butte aux Cailles), 13048 (20, rue Wurtz) or 13024 (81, rue Bobillot)
Access rue Barrault open from 7.45am to 7.45pm - at other times, come to 49, rue Vergniaud.