DynoChem Public Training: Basel (Switzerland)
- Radisson Blu Hotel, CH-4001 Basel
Ten Ways to Save Time and Experiments using DynoChem
Thursday, April 26, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM (EDT)
The event is now over: View Recording.
Joe Hannon and Andrew Bird will spend 45 minutes reviewing 10 DynoChem tools you can use to save time in process development and scale-up work.
Examples will include:
- How GSK saves time and experiments using DynoChem tools for response surface generation
- How Amgen saves time and experiments characterizing filter cakes
- How Abbott and Merck save time and experiments optimizing solvent swap operations
- How Pfizer makes the most of limited time and materials when setting up experimental programs
- How to automate finding the minimum cycle time for a centrifugation
- How to replace endless, time-wasting speculation with facts and numbers from simulation.
Each time saving feature presented is based on customer feedback and success stories communicated to the DynoChem Support and Training team over the last several years. You will have an opportunity to ask questions and comment at any time during the webinar and your feedback will be reviewed at the end.
Registration is open to DynoChem customers and prospective customers from industry, academia and government.
No hands-on access to DynoChem is required to attend or benefit from this event.
Event audio will be available via your computer speakers and headset. If attending using your own computer, check your setup here before the meeting.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.