TEMECULA EVENT CANCELLED - WILL BE RESCHEDULED SOON - LOAN MODIFICATION, BUDGETING, PROFIT & LOSS AND NPV (COMBO) TRAINING SEMINAR!
Saturday, December 3, 2011 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PST)
UNDERSTANDING LOAN MODIFICATIONS FROM A-Z!!
(HAMP AND TRADITIONAL)
LOAN MODIFICATION, BUDGETING, PROFIT & LOSS AND NPV (COMBO) TRAINING SEMINAR!
Earn DRE 4-clock Hours!!! - SPONSOR ID: 4985
Learn the SECRETS that lenders don’twant you to know!!!
$99 per person (pre-registration)/$125 at the door
20% (Only 79.20) discount if you register at least five (5) days prior to the scheduled seminar date (10 discounts registrations available per registration date - hurry!!!)
Learn how to apply for the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) as well as Traditional Loan Modifications and get APPROVED!!!
Learn how to prepare Successful Budgets, Profit and Loss Statements and Use the NPV Calculator and get your Loan Modifications APPROVED!!!
Friday, November 18, 2011* 10:00am - 2:00pm
Affinity Home Office
17625 S. Central Ave * Suite E * Carson CA 90746
Friday, December 2, 2011 * 10:00am - 2:00pm
NORWALK BEST WESTERN
10902 Firestone Blvd * Norwalk, CA 90650
Saturday, December 3, 2011 * 11:00 - 3:00pm
LA QUINTA INN & SUITES –
27330 Jefferson Ave., Temecula, CA 92590
Friday, December 9, 2011 * 10:00am - 2:00pm
LONG BEACH BEST WESTERN
1725 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach CA 90813
THIS SEMINAR WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
· HAMP (Home Affordable Modification Program) Underwriting Guidelines and Recent Updates/Changes.
· What you CAN and CANNOT expect when dealing with 2nd Liens and HELOCS.
· Understanding how to qualify for a Loan Modification when you are NOT LATE!!!
· Understanding the Standard Waterfall Process and how the lender will use this process to lower your (or your borrower's) mortgage payment.
· Learn what to do when your (or your borrower’s) Loan Modification has been denied.
· How to structure the budget and/or Profit and Loss Statement
· How to correctly calculate Rental Income, bonuses, overtime and other types of income
· And Much, Much More!!
When & Where
Artricia Woods, Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services
Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services consists of seasoned professionals that have over 20 years of combined experience working in the real estate & mortgage industry. Our company is based on the belief that our clients’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting your needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals.
Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services is based in Southern California and specializes in Real Estate Services and Foreclosure Prevention Services, including Loan Modification and Loss Mitigation Services. We also provide a wide variety of real estate and foreclosure prevention training and seminars for both real estate professionals and homeowners.
We recently changed our name (formerly Consumer Modification Services) in an effort to streamline our training products so that they are more "inline" with the Department of Real Estate (DRE) and National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Safe Act standards. As a result, we are able to extend our course offerings to provide both credited and non-credited seminars!
As a full-service Mortgage Brokerage, we are now able to offer you the following services:
- Loan Modification Services (we are NML/MLO approved)
- Loan Modification Consultations
- Short Sale Assistance
- Purchase & Sale Of Properties
- Assistance With Obtaining Mortgage Loans.
As a result of our developed relationships with mortgage servicers/lenders, we have the unique ability to effectively negotiate the best possible modification for you.
A loan modification is a complex process and a difficult task for most people to handle. Let our team of professionals help you achieve financial freedom today!