Think outside your old office box. Explore telework as a commuting alternative and business strategy. Local businesses will share their teleworking success stories, and we’ll hear how telework can reduce both pollution and commuter trips in the Chicago metro.
Kick up your competitive advantage. Learn more about this all around win for your company, your employees, and the Chicago region.
State Senator Pamela Althoff
Co-chair General Assembly Environmental Caucus
State Representative Michael Tryon
Member of the House Environment & Energy,
House Mass Transit Committees
Mayor David Pope, Oak Park
Chairman, Clean Air CountsCo-Chair,
Mayors Caucus Environmental Committee
Director, Talent & Employee Engagement, Cisco
SVP, Chief Organizational Development Officer, Ryan Inc.
Senior Director Workplace Solutions, McDonald's Corporation
Real Estate and Facilities Manager, Midwest District, Microsoft
President, Life Meets Work
Assistant Director, Clean Air Counts
- Telework Imperative for the Future Competitiveness of our Region
- Environmental and Quality of Life Implications of Telework
- Business Best Practices in Telework Programs
- Taking Action to Increase Telecommuting Practices
- Telework Proclamations in Illinois
Additional Event Information
- This program is free of charge, but advance registration is required. Please RSVP by December 1, 2010 to be assured entrance.
- Seating is limited.
- View Event Agenda here.
- Questions? Call 888.462.5691.
This event is funded by
This event is co-sponsored by
When & Where
Life Meets Work
Life Meets Work is a consultancy and online community that helps companies improve their bottom line through results‐focused management and workplace flexibility. www.lifemeetswork.com