Teen Leadership 'Reward' River Trip 2013
Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM - Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Southeastern California Conference Teen Leadership Reward River Trip is a leisurely outing and reward trip for the teen counselors/leaders who have worked hard in their clubs as leaders and helpers during the Pathfinder year and have completed ALL their requirements.
- Program fees are $10 per teen and staff
- Canoe fess, if renting, are $51per person (plus processing fees) and include canoe, paddles and life jacket. These fees are non-refundable so be sure of who is renting canoes
- Camping fees are $3 per person, per night for each additional passenger; motor homes are $40 per night for full hook-ups, $30 for partial.
The club director or secretary must submit the online registration form fifteen (15) days before the event. Registration deadline is Wednesday, March 20, 2013. Check:
- Staff or Teen
- Going on water, yes or no
- Swim certification, yes or no
- Renting canoe, yes or no
If you would like to pay onsite or bill the church, select "show other payment options."
SECC Youth Ministries will confirm swim certification by email after the deadline. The director and teens will need to come to the onsite registration where the director will confirm attendees and wristbands will be placed on teens and staff.
For more information, click here Teen Leadership River Trip.