Thursday, February 14, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EST)
We cordially invite you to join us on
Thursday, February 14, 2013 at
Silver Hammer Studios at NC Music Factory!
Our fantastic 2013 presenters:
- Chef Ron Ahlert
Community Culinary School of Charlotte and Encore Catering
- Deborah E. Brown
9th Grade English Teacher
Garinger High School
- Charlotte Latin Girls Engineering and Tom Dubick
Students / STEM Educator
Charlotte Latin School
- Mark Moore
Founder / CEO
- Amy Hawn Nelson
UNC-Charlotte Urban Institute, Institute for Social Capital
- Dawn Peebles
Executive Director / Owner
Providence Preparatory School
- Henry Rock
City Startup Labs
- Cheryl Turner
School Director / CEO
Sugar Creek Charter School
- Clifton B. Vann, IV
Livingston & Haven
- Doors open at 12:00pm and the program begins at 1:00pm. Get there early to check-in and find a seat.
- Parking is FREE in designated areas. There will be signs to help you find parking. However, you will probably get towed if you choose to park elsewhere. (Caveat Agitator!)
- We expect the program to conclude at 5:00pm.
We like to break the rules as much as the next guy, but some basic behaviors will make this a pleasant experience for everyone. We ask for your cooperation. Therefore...
- No food or drink is allowed in the auditorium.
- When we say, "the doors will close at 'x' time," we mean business. That's how we will honor everyone’s time and stay on schedule.
If we can help you in any way, find one of our concierge volunteers whose job it is to make your day exceptional!!
Have questions, comments, or concerns? Email us at TEDxCharlotteED@gmail.com.