Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How do we build Healthy Communities?
What constitutes a healthy community? Are we moving past the doctor visit as the medical delivery model as well as redefining doctor prescriptions? What do community planners and stakeholders identify as key integrated elements and essential partners when designing a healthy community?
This is what we will be talking about at our next TEDxABQ Salon
November 7th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
Our speakers include:
- Dr. Arthur Kaufman, Vice Chancellor, UNM Community Health Sciences
- Ray Powell, Commissioner, NM State Land Trust Office
- Moises Gonzales, Assistant Professor, UNM School of Architecture & Community Planning
- Brad Hill, Mayor of Edgewood, NM
- Bob DeFelice, CEO, First Choice Community Healthcare
- Leigh Caswell, Community Health Manager, Presbyterian Delivery System
- Francisco Ronquillo, Health Extension Regional Officer, UNM Health Sciences Center
Please join TEDxABQ as we explore health care at our November TEDxABQSalon.
Mingle with the TEDxABQ team at the Albuquerque Museum on Thursday, November 7 from 5:30- 7:30 p.m. Light snacks and a cash bar will be provided by Slate Street Café.
To learn more, visit TEDxABQ.com/salons
When & Where
TEDxABQ introduces new ideas and perspectives to elevate community engagement, connection, and enthusiasm for our future.