It’s time for Teddy's annual check-up!
Bring your child and his or her favorite stuffed animal to the AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital for this interactive, fun-filled clinic. Watch medical fears disappear as teddy bears undergo a series of screenings and procedures.
Saturday, May 11 from 9 a.m. to Noon
2000 East Greenville Street in Anderson
Featured at the Teddy Bear Clinic:
• Meet MedShore's Andy the Ambulance
• Learn important health and safety lessons
• Sit in a real AnMed Health LifeFlight Helicopter
• Visit with local police and firemen
• Meet Miss Anderson County Teen 2013 Amanda Compton
Open to all kids ages 4-10 • Children must be accompanied by an adult
The event is free but registration is not required.
Located in Upstate South Carolina, AnMed Health is widely recognized as a regional health care leader. AnMed Health attracts patients from an eight-county area, and offers advanced medical treatment from acute care procedures to outpatient surgery and diagnostics.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.