TECHSPARKS + CROSS CAMPUS + BARNEY'S BEANERY
LET'S MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!
Coming up with an idea for a tech startup is one thing. Getting investors to believe in your idea and give you money is an entirely different story. Is your startup pitch refined and ready to go?
The Pitchfest is a collaborative session for entrepreneurs and startups to practice and refine their pitch and create a positive first impression. We offer a supportive and friendly community environment with only the best of intentions - to help you make progress, share tips, feedback and receive help for your business idea.
Don't have a business pitch? Come and network, learn or simply mingle with like minded friends! Our June SparkUp at Cross Campus in Pasadena will feature:
- Includes Food & Drink @ Cross Campus and Beer at Barney's Beanery
- All registrations are only $10 online or $15 at the door
- Apply to pitch at Techsparks.net/pitch
- Winner of the #FastPitch will receive a free consulting session with one of our TechSparks consultants (includes experts in marketing, sales, strategy, product development, design, UX, engineering and venture capital)
- Winner of the #InformalPitch will receive a meeting with Pasadena Angels member
• 7:30-8:30pm - InformalPitch
Two Investor-ready startups will present 5-minute presentations. One startup will present their pitch in front of a live audience followed by Q&A. This is perfect for those who want community feedback or just a chance to practice! click here to apply.
Mixer @ Barney’s Beanery, 99 E. Colorado Blvd
- Take the Gold Line into Pasadena
- Driving - there are several nearby lots and ample street parking
- Carpool to the event
When & Where
TechSparks + Friends
TechSparks aims to spark innovative new ideas by providing a social forum for entrepreneurial minds. Our events include networking, games, raffles and pitch opportunities to encourage interaction and collaboration. TechSparks is an Innovate Pasadena program. TechSparks events are made possible thanks to our friends at Barney's Beanery, Idealab and SignworksUSA.