San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
TECHSPARKS @ CROSS CAMPUS. LET'S MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!!
Coming up with an idea for a tech startup is one thing. Getting investors to believe in your idea and give you money is an entirely different story. Is your startup pitch refined and ready to go?
The Informal Pitchfest is a collaborative session for entrepreneurs and startups to practice and refine their pitch and create a positive first impression. We offer a supportive and friendly community environment with only the best of intentions - to help you make progress, share tips, feedback and receive help for your business idea.
Don't have a business pitch? Come and network, learn or simply mingle with like minded friends! Our March SparkUp at Cross Campus in Pasadena will feature:
- Food and drink included in the ticket price
- All registrations are only $10 online or $15 at the door
- Apply to pitch at Techsparks.net/pitch
- Winner of the Pitchfest gets a meeting with an Influencer (to be announced)
- - Entrepreneur Mixer Begins
- - Pitchfest Begins. Three Startups will each present a 5-minute pitch followed by 15 minutes of audience feedback. Please note, no VC's or Investors are present, this is just for practice.
- - Breakout session, enjoy wine and mingle!
- Take the Gold Line into Pasadena
- Driving - there are several nearby lots and ample street parking
- Carpool to the event
When & Where
TechSparks + Friends
TechSparks aims to spark innovative new ideas by providing a social forum for entrepreneurial minds. Our events include networking, games, raffles and pitch opportunities to encourage interaction and collaboration. TechSparks is an Innovate Pasadena program. TechSparks events are made possible thanks to our friends at Barney's Beanery, Idealab and SignworksUSA.