TechSparks Fast Pitch & Mixer
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN?
The TechSparks community, full of bright minds and innovative ideas, is here to help you along your path of discovery. Have an idea, product or company you'd like to pitch? Ten companies will be selected to give a 30-second elevator pitch for an opportunity to get valuable feedback from the community. Sign up at http://www.techsparks.net/pitch
Our July SparkUp in Pasadena will feature:
- Food and first drink included in the ticket price.
- All registrations are only $10 online or at the door
- Apply to pitch at Techsparks.net/pitch
- Interesting conversations with some of Pasadena's best minds!
- Winner of the Pitchfest will get a meeting with Brad Schwartz, Angel Investor and Managing Partner at Strategic Law Partners
#FastPitch = 30-second elevator pitch
When & Where
TechSparks + Friends
TechSparks aims to spark innovative new ideas by providing a social forum for entrepreneurial minds. Our events include networking, games, raffles and pitch opportunities to encourage interaction and collaboration. TechSparks is an Innovate Pasadena program and has a co-marketing partnership with CoFoundersLab. TechSparks events are made possible thanks to our friends at Barney's Beanery, Idealab and SignworksUSA.