2015 CONNECT Week #Pitchfest & Entrepreneur Mixer
Coming up with an idea for a tech startup is one thing. Getting investors to believe in your idea and give you money is an entirely different story. Is your startup pitch refined and ready to go?
The Pitchfest is a collaborative session for entrepreneurs and startups to practice and refine their pitch and create a positive first impression. We offer a supportive and friendly community environment with only the best of intentions - to help you make progress, share tips, feedback and receive help for your business idea.
Don't have a business pitch? Come and network, learn or simply mingle with like minded friends! Our October CONNECT Week SparkUp at Cross Campus in Pasadena will feature:
- Food & Drink @ Cross Campus and Beer at Barney's Beanery
- All registrations are only $15 online or $20 at the door
- Special $25 registration includes event ticket and a $10 donation to NFTE (Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship), the organization inspires young people from low income communities to find their paths to success. You can learn more at NFTE.com about volunteering or supporting the organization.
- Apply to pitch at Techsparks.net/pitch
• 7:30-9:00pm - #InvestorPitch
Up to 5 Investor-ready startups will present 5-minute pitches followed by 10 minutes of Investor and Audience Q&A's. This is perfect for those who want community feedback or just a chance to practice! click here to apply.
Mixer @ Barney’s Beanery, 99 E. Colorado Blvd
- Take the Gold Line into Pasadena
- Driving - there are several nearby lots and ample street parking
- Carpool to the event
Save This Event
When & Where
TechSparks + Friends
TechSparks aims to spark innovative new ideas by providing a social forum for entrepreneurial minds. Our events include networking, games, raffles and pitch opportunities to encourage interaction and collaboration. TechSparks is an Innovate Pasadena program. TechSparks events are made possible thanks to our friends at Barney's Beanery, Idealab and SignworksUSA.