TECHSPARKS + BARNEY'S BEANERY
We love making things happen... Will you be our valentine?
Have an idea, product or company you'd like to pitch? Ten companies will be selected to give a 30-second elevator pitch for an opportunity to get valuable feedback from the community. Sign up at http://www.techsparks.net/pitch
If you don't have a business pitch, just come and network, learn or simply mingle with like minded friends!
Our February SparkUp at Barneys Beanery in Pasadena will feature:
- Includes Food & Drink (or Beer) at Barney's Beanery
- All registrations are only $10 online or $15 at the door
- Special $20 registration includes event ticket and a $10 donation to NFTE (Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship), the organization inspires young people from low income communities to find their paths to success. You can learn more at NFTE.com about volunteering or supporting the organization.
- Apply to pitch at Techsparks.net/pitch
- Winner of the #FastPitch will receive a free consulting session with one of our TechSparks consultants (includes experts in marketing, sales, strategy, product development, design, UX, engineering and venture capital)
- Completing a #FastPitch makes you eligible to present a #BigPitch. The #BigPitch is a peer/audience reviewed 5 minute presentation that ultimately could get you an introduction to a Pasadena Angel.
Meet like minded people who are in the startup industry or testing the waters. Either way, the beer's on us, so come on out!
- Take the Gold Line into Pasadena
- Driving - there are several nearby lots and ample street parking
- Carpool to the event
When & Where
TechSparks + Friends
TechSparks aims to spark innovative new ideas by providing a social forum for entrepreneurial minds. Our events include networking, games, raffles and pitch opportunities to encourage interaction and collaboration. TechSparks is an Innovate Pasadena program. TechSparks events are made possible thanks to our friends at Barney's Beanery, Idealab and SignworksUSA.