TechPraxis2009: An annual educational technology learning institute, formerly the Summer Institute, will be held on the MCLA campus with presentation, demonstration, and workshop sessions around three technology in education strands: (a) Technology in Educational Leadership, (b) Technology in Assessment, and (c) Technology in science and math (STEM) education.
View Program and read highlights below:
- Registration fee is $25; waived for BWLI participant teachers, administrators, specialists, and coordinators.
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and commemorative 1GB flash drives will be provided to all attendees.
- Professional Development Points (PDPs) will be awarded to participants - 7.5 for each day attended, 15 PDPs total possible.
- Substitute teacher funds are available to support attendance; contact Dr. Juna Snow, email@example.com for more more details.
- A shuttle van will be transporting attendees from Pittsfield to MCLA or parking is available on campus.
On Thursday: Breakfast and registration begin at 8:00 a.m., keynote address at 8:30 a.m., with concurrent sessions ending at 4:00 p.m.
On Friday: Breakfast and registration begin at 8:00 a.m., keynote address at 8:30 a.m., with concurrent sessions and closing plenary address ending at 2:30 p.m.