The follow-up to the smash hit - with 15 rapid-fire student demos and a special keynote live-coding session with Kyle McDonald!
- Amplifyre, an awesome new service for upcoming bands. A MySpace Music killer (finally!)
- LED lights powered by living bacteria (yes, you read that right.
- Spinning tops that are also musical instruments
- An OpenGL demo
- A twitter bot that randomly recombines Japanese, urbandictionary, and fanfiction.
- Sleepbot, an Android app with tens of thousands of downloads!
Tech@NYU, NYU's only multi-discipline startups, hacking and design club, is hosting monthly DemoDays.
At each DemoDay, Tech@NYU members and other NYC students will demo what they've been working on for the last month in the areas of programming and design.
It's a monthly celebration, where Tech@NYU opens it doors to show off what we've been doing.
NYC students - if you'd like to demo your latest hack, project, or pre-funding startup, please contact one of the organizers.
As always, DemoDays is student-only.
When & Where
To get there, we need students continually building, to learn and internalize the nuances of great product and business. Tech@NYU is the sandbox that students need: a place to experiment, a forum for recognition, a community for discussion and sharing, and a stage for inspiration.
We also engage regularly with a number of NYC entrepreneurs who serve as mentors to students. Only a couple years old, Tech@NYU is one of the most diverse, most forward-moving student organizations in NYC.
Learn more about us at techatnyu.org