San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Technology Business Workshop is part of the Technology and Entrepreneurship Talent Network (TETN) Industry Week, which begins on April 21 with an opening ceremony at NJIT. This weeklong series of events focuses on the latest trends in technology and entrepreneurship.
- Trends in the Technology Field and Sectors of Growth: Michel M. Bitritto, Ph.D., Director of Technology and Entrepreneurship Talent Network, NJ Dept. of Labor and Workforce Development
- Navigating the Challenges of Business Growth: Yaron Avitov, GoldTier, a Thompson Reuters Business
- Information Technology Entrepreneur: Tim Pereira, Founder of Green Digital, a BCC Incubator client
- Content vs. Talent: The Importance of Content in Social Media: Glenn Manko, Enterprise Relationship Manager, LinkedIn & Burlington County Workforce Development Initiative Committee
- Business Growth and Strategy: Thomas Grant, Escalatus Innovation & Strategy
- Angel Investor Tax Credit Program and the Tax Transfer Program: Clark Smith, Venture Officer, Technology & Life Science, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- Financing & Small Business Lending: Mark Remsa, Director of the Department of Economic Development & Regional Planning, Burlington County Bridge Commission
Attendees will also have an opportunity to meet representatives from the banking industry; the Small Business Administration; the New Jersey Small Business Development Center at Rutgers–Camden; Burlington County College Incubators, College and Corporate College; Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce; Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses and the Cooperative Business Assistance Corporation.
There is no charge for admission; however, we ask that you register here.
This workshop is sponsored by the Technology and Entrepreneurship Talent Network, NJ Dept. of Labor and Workforce Development.
When & Where
Technology & Entrepreneurship Network (TETN) is a New Jersey Talent Network. The network brings together technology businesses, jobseekers, educators and trainers to grow jobs. TETN is hosted at NJIT and supported by the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development.