BakeSpace.com's TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference
Minneapolis | June 2, 2012
Doors open at 9:30am (First panel starts at 10am)
(after party at Fulton Beer Brewery)
TECHmunch is making it's debut in Minneapolis to serve up tasty strategies for food blogger success!
The day-long event is an intimate workshop and interactive conversation that will inspire even the most seasoned food blogger. The goal is to provide the ingredients you need to succeed and pursue your passion.
Who should attend?
• Food bloggers of every level - from hobbyists to media conglomerates and everything in between
• Brands that want to connect and form partnerships with food bloggers
Can non-food bloggers attend?
Yes of course! A lot of our chats will be focused on food content, but anyone interested in SEO, monetization, content creation and syndication will walk away from our event with useful information.
What you'll learn?
Topics include the latest tools and tactics to develop and optimize content, build buzz, grow an audience and profit financially from all the hard work. The focus is on practical, hands-on information that you can use from day-one to take your blog to the next level.
- Andrew Zimmern, Host, Bizarre Foods
- Daniel Klein, Creator/Host, The Perennial Plate
- Shaina Olmanson, Food for My Family, Babble
- Stephanie March, Food Editor, Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine
- Zoe Francios, Pastry Chef, Cookbook Author & Publisher of Zoebakes.com
- Lee Odden, SEOExpert, TopRankblog.com
- Babette Pepaj, Founder, BakeSpace.com, TECHmunch & CookbookCafe.com
- Stephanie Meyer, food blogger, writer and photographer for Minnesota Monthly, Food & Wine, and FreshTart.net. Founder of Minnesota Food Bloggers and a Local TECHmunch Producer
- Meghan Likes, Meeting & Event Specialist, National Cooperative Grocers Association, Local TECHmunch Producer
- Erik Deutsch, Principal, ExcelPR Group
- Lee Svitak Dean, Food Editor, Minneapolis Star Tribune
TECHmunch is locally produced by Stephanie A Meyer (@FreshTartSteph), Founder of the Minnesota Food Bloggers and Meghan Likes (@melikes), Meeting & Event Specialist, National Cooperative Grocers Association.
Got a question or would like to sponsor our event?
Email us at babette[@]bakespace.com or via twitter at @BakeSpace
Tickets may be purchased at the door (unless the event is listed as SOLD OUT) for the amount listed above. We accept cash or check. Checks should be made out to BakeSpace, Inc.
TECHmunch in other cities:
Los Angeles, September 2012
San Francisco, Fall 2012
Past Cities: Tampa