#TECHmunch | Austin: Food Blogger Conference
Sunday, March 10, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
TECHmunch Austin Food Blogger Conference
March 10, 2013
at Whole Foods Market HQ
NETWORKING PARTY MARCH 7TH (REGISTERED CONFERENCE ATTENDEES ONLY DUE TO NEW VENUE. IF YOU HAVE RESERVED A "PARTY ONLY" TICKET... THOSE TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. EXTRA TICKETS FOR WINE EVENT WILL BE RELEASED IF THERE IS MORE ROOM)
TECHmunch, the food blogger conference sweeping North America, is returning to Austin during SXSW to serve up tasty strategies for food blogger success!
This year's TECHmunch conference will inspire food bloggers of every level and provide the ingredients you need to succeed and pursue your passion.
Who should attend?
- Bloggers of every level - from hobbyists to media conglomerates and everything in between
- Brands, PR and Marketing Pros that want to connect and form partnerships with bloggers (mostly lifestyle, food and wine)
What's new this year....
We're bringing in some of the most talented publishers, marketers and social media experts from around the country to take us step-by-step through the process of creating a successful blog post in a very intimate format - no panels, no waiting your turn to speak.
Some of our topics include:
- How to build buzz about a blog post before you hit publish!
- How to generate blog post ideas and create a successful editorial calendar
- How to efficiently grocery shop with blog posts in mind and leverage ingredients for multiple posts
- How to work with plugins and blog tools to help you pick the right blog titles
- How to organize your photo shoots and files so you don't get bogged down with data
- How to syndicate that post, photos from shoot and other fun elements you're already doing once you publish so your content can be repurposed on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and seem new
- How to use photos and videos (Google+ hangout tips from top producers) to build buzz about your posts and grow your audience
- How to leverage relationships with brands you love to help build your brand
... and all the steps in between and in the order you would do them.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFO:
All conference ticket buyers will be invited to our networking mixer. However, additional tickets are available for the networking mixer only (we will release more mixer tickets soon).
Tickets may be purchased at the door for the amount listed above. We accept cash, credit card or check for $99 if you're a blogger and $200 if you're a brand. Checks should be made out to BakeSpace, Inc.
Where can I get more information about TECHmunch?
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Want to connect with food bloggers and social media leaders in Austin? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or head over to techmunchconf.com and fill out our form.
Got a question? email@example.com or via twitter at @BakeSpace
The Fine Print: TECHmunch tickets are non-refundable, but are transferrable.
When & Where
TECHmunch Austin 2013
TECHmunch is a series of conferences in cities across the U.S. designed to help food bloggers gain the hands-on digital media, marketing and business skills they need to make their blogs more personally and financially rewarding. Each conference features leading experts in a range of disciplines -- from digital publishing and search engine optimization to public relations and online advertising. TECHmunch was created by BakeSpace.com Founder Babette Pepaj, who serves as its producer and host.
Connect with us for updates!