#techdrinkup is a party for NYC's brightest and savviest people in tech to get together at exclusive NYC venues and mingle over drinks and food.
Based on the turnout at last month's party at Greenhouse, we expect 200-300 people will attend!
This month's party will be held on February 9th at 8PM at The Parlour
The Parlour is a huge new venue in midtown with fun speciality drinks and a twister board painted on the dancefloor (they even have the spinners).
The Parlour is a huge two-floor lounge with waitress service and a kitchen that's open all night.
(The food is really good)
Pics from our last party:
- 1.5 hour open vodka bar (from 8pm - 9:30pm)
- Sponsors will have drink tickets to share after the open bar
- Super fun lounge
- Private tables (great spaces to chat and order food & drinks)
- Awesome photographer (Alex Mora from Guest-of-a-Guest)
- Awesome DJ
- A stilt-walker (yes.. really!)
- A magician performing close up magic and mindreading.
Tech swag for attendees:
- Awesome deals from our sponsors
Tech Drinkup is not for everyone. Here are the people who should attend:
- Founders and managers of tech companies
- Digital marketers and advertisers
- Technology officers and managers
- Developers and designers
- Creative directors
- Online publishers
- Venture capitalists and angel investors
- Web technology specialists
- Systems integrators
- Tech journalists and writers
- Tech hedge fund managers
- Tech attorneys
- Tech publicists
- Tech recruiters
- Tech solution providers
- Other tech influencers and people in tech not mentioned above
Check out what people are saying in our Meetup group
People who work for companies that are changing the Internet and changing the world party at #techdrinkup.
Some of our past attendees and #techdrinkup regulars include people from:
2tor ▫ ABC News ▫ American Express ▫ appFigures ▫ AppNexus ▫ Audience Science ▫ Aviary ▫ AXA ▫ Azure Capital Partners ▫ Bank of America Merrill Lynch ▫ BBD0 NY ▫ Beta ▫ Big Fuel ▫ Boxee ▫ Brainscape ▫ Brandwatch ▫ Cardwell+Beach ▫ Carrot Creative ▫ CBS News ▫ CITI ▫ ComScore ▫ Deutsche Bank ▫ EMI ▫ Eventbrite ▫ Flavorpill ▫ Google ▫ Greenleaf Capital ▫ HBO ▫ Hewlett-Packard ▫ Indeed ▫ Insight Venture Partners ▫ Invoke Media ▫ Kaplow ▫ Kohort ▫ Lean Startup Machine ▫ LivePerson ▫ Logicworks ▫ Lotame ▫ Mashable ▫ Mccann Erickson ▫ Merrill Lynch ▫ Morgan Stanley ▫ Mr Youth ▫ MTV Networks ▫ Nielsen McKinsey Incite ▫ The NY Times ▫ Ogilvy ▫ OpenX ▫ P&G ▫ PeekYou ▫ Pixable ▫ Porter Novelli ▫ Primus Capital ▫ Proskauer Rose LLP ▫ Publicis Modem ▫ R/GA ▫ Reuters ▫ The Royal Bank of Scotland ▫ Rubenstein Communications ▫ S&P ▫ Sailthru ▫ Searchmetrics ▫ The Shorty Awards ▫ Shutterstock ▫ SoftBank Capital ▫ Sproutlet ▫ Squarespace ▫ TEDxEast ▫ Termor Media ▫ UBS ▫ Ultra Light Startups ▫ VaynerMedia ▫ VH1 ▫ Viacom ▫ WeWork ▫ Zaarly
Have questions about #Techdrinkup - Open Bar @ Parlour - Huge Pre-Party for Social Media Week ?
Contact Michael Gold