Last year, TechCrunch50 hosted 250 start-ups pitching to nearly 2,000 attendees, including 200 corporate buyers, VCs and angels and more than 150 members of the press.
DemoPit Package Highlights:
- 2 conference passes (retail @ $2,995 each / $5,990 total value)*
- 30" table for DemoPit exhibition space in West Hall DemoPit for 1 of 2 days of conference, days allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- For tables, we provide linens, tabletop sign, 4 amps of power and wireless internet access (please bring an EVDO card as backup.)
- Corporate logo included on TechCrunch50 website, blog and all print media (including program guide w Exhibitor layout)
- Right to distribute corporate marketing “schwag” and materials during conference
- The individual DemoPit tables are identified on a chart in the TC50 program bulletin to help conference attendees find you.
- Confirmed press list distributed in advance of the event.
DemoPit space will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. There are approximately 50 DemoPit tables available each Monday and Tuesday. Please specify your preferred date when you purchase the packge. We will confirm your day in the Pit by Tuesday, 9/8.
Please read the DemoPit Package Terms of Agreement. DemoPit reservations to be paid by check will be held for 10 days, and then released back for sale if payment is not received.
The TechCrunch50 network has a firewall that restricts inbound traffic for the safety of all users.
If your application is affected by a firewall please let us know so we can arrange for your needs.
There will be an 802.11 wireless network available for your use at TC50. If your demonstration includes wireless technologies like 802.11 WiFi access points, or Bluetooth, please let us know so that we can coordinate the wireless spectrum in the building.
*The DemoPit Package is targeted to early-stage product companies who have raised less than $500k in funding and/or who applied to TC50. Conference passes and demonstration space package is for use by a single company.