San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Monday, June 24th from 7:00pm - 9:00pm
This event is completely sold out and tickets will not be available at the door.
Ever wish you could take photos on the fly without fumbling with a camera or phone? The new generation of wearable technology is making this dream a reality.
Our next tech panel discussion will focus on the latest in wearable tech, from wristbands that track your sleep patterns to glasses that not only capture images hands free, but can also translate the menu at your favorite Chinese restaurant.
We've invited a variety of experts in the field to discuss current trends in wearables, including future possibilities, cultural implications, and the impact on fashion. This panel is hosted in collaboration with General Assembly.
The panel includes:
- Ben Fullerton, Creative Director, Morse Project (Moderator)
- Brett Lovelady, Founder, Astro Studios, design team for Nike+ Fuelband
- Kristin Neidlinger, Founder, SENSOREE, future concepts designer
- Marco Della Torre, VP Product Science at Basis
- Tim Roberts, VP, Interactive at Fitbit
- Roberto Tagliabue, Design Director, Jawbone
7:00pm -- Doors open
7:15pm -- Welcome & Introductions
7:30pm -- Moderated Panel
8:45pm -- Q&A
8:45pm -- Drinks & Mingling
This event is part of SF Design Week
When & Where
The Bold Italic & General Assembly
The Bold Italic is a launch pad for local exploration. It equips you with the rare intel and unique experiences that define San Francisco.
General Assembly is a global network of campuses for individuals seeking opportunity and education in technology, business, and design.