We are a group of technical founders and programmers interested in joining startups that invite early-stage tech entrepreneurs to pitch to the toughest audience around — computer programmers.
We choose entrepreneurs who are looking for an early-stage technical partner and whose ideas sound interesting to us, and we let them try to convince a room full of programmers to take a chance on their company.
- We bring 3-5 entrepreneurs to give a 5 minute pitch about their venture.
- Five minutes of Q&A follow the pitch where only programmers can ask questions.
- At the end of the evening, programmers vote on who gave the best presentation.
- Non-programmers are welcome to attend, but we ask them not to ask questions or vote.
- If you are interested in pitching you should definitely attend an event as an observer.
- Help non-technical founders learn how technical people respond to their ideas and pitch.
- Help technical founders evaluate great opportunities to join startups
- Get together to help build startups in NYC.