*The event is located at USMAPS at 950 Reynolds Road
WOD for Warriors welcomes you to "Armistice" - A tribue to Veterans Day 2013
1. Help people remember and observe Veterans Day in a respectful, reflecting, meaningful way.
2. Create a window of opportunity to improve communication between Communities and their Veterans to foster understanding.
3. Use this shared experience to build bonds that are restorative to Veterans and their communities.
Please check out the website for more details!
9 minute AMRAP
100-meter sprint | 11 sit-ups | 11 air squats
100-meter sprint | 22 sit-ups | 22 air squats
100-meter sprint | 33 sit-ups | 33 air squats
*add 11 to the sit-ups and air squats for each additional round
2-minute rest and reflection, then:
9 minute AMRAP
100-meter sprint | 11 pushups | 11 box jumps (RX 24”/20”)
100-meter sprint | 22 pushups | 22 box jumps
100-meter sprint | 33 pushups | 33 box jumps
*add 11 to the pushups and box jumps for each round
-The event is located at USMAPS at 950 Reynolds Road
- The last day to purchase tickets for the WOD plus t-shirt option is October 27th - after that, through the day of the event, the only ticket option will be "WOD Only". Shirts can always be purchased at the following location: http://teamrwb.org/get-involved/wear-the-eagle
- You are purchasing a ticket to participate in this event, not scheduling a specific time. If your gym requires you to make an appointment for this event, please do so via their normal scheduling system.
-All participants MUST show up 15 minutes before their start time to warm up and get checked in.