- Pay To Play-Simply pay the $150 registration fee and 10% of your fee goes directly to One World Children's Fund
- Fundraise for One World Children's Fund-Your registration fee is waived, but you are asked to raise $500 for One World Children's Fund. You will be provided a fundraising webpage and fundraising support throughout your training.
Either way you train, you and One World Children's Fund wins!
Training: 8/20-10/30, 3 workouts per week-Tues. Nights @ 6:30PM, Thurs. Nights @ 6:30PM, and Saturday Mornings @ 9:30AM
-Tuesday night run workouts launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Fillmore) OR outside PSOAS Massage+Bodywork @ 333 3rd Street (btwn Folsom & Harrison)
-Thursday night workouts launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Fillmore) and include '2' options:
-A bootcamp style workout OR a speed oriented workout
-Saturday morning runs launch form the Marina Green Monkey Bars unless specified otherwise in the schedule/newsletter.
run with Marathon Matt and his team before? Not sure if this program's right for you? Check out the clip below.
The Training Program also includes the following:
- An awesome Adidas technical training shirt
- 15% off at Lombardi Sports in San Francisco.
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Chomps, GU,and GU Brew provided by GU Energy.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- The Road Warrior Rewards Program!
- Over 150 fun teammates to run with!
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Questions about the training? Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
Coaching Services Provided By: Marathon Matt
Questions/Concerns? EMAIL MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-