Team La Casa Info Mixer
Saturday, June 29, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
We'll have snacks, cocktails, a 20% shopping discount, and raffle prizes including a $25 See Jane Run giftcard.
Additionally, Marathon Matt will provide the lowdown on Team La Casa (launching on 7/20) half marathon training program which includes the following...
- Three weekly professionally coached workouts: Tuesdays at 6:30 pm (maintenance run), Thursdays at 6:30 pm (bootcamp or speedwork), and Saturdays at 9:30 am (long run)
- A fashion forward technical training shirt
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training
- A comprehensive training schedule to get you to and thru 13.1 miles
- Chomps, GU,and Roctane provided by GU Energy to fuel your run
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more to keep you in running shape
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)
- 100+ fun teammates!
- A FREE entry into the Honey Badger Half (or 5K/10K) on 10/12!
- Supporting San Francisco’s safety net for women and children
Team La Casa participants receive all of the aforementioned in exchange for a $1,000 fundraising commitment to La Casa De Las Madres.
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-