Dropbox Made Easy: Streamlining Feedback (encore event!)
- Learning Resource Center, Room 204, Midwest City OK
Teaching APA Documentation Alongside MLA
Friday, April 11, 2014 from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM (CDT)
Workshop Title: Teaching APA Documentation Alongside MLA
Speaker: Noelle Merchant, English Professor
Recent changes to the curricula of writing courses at Rose State College include the teaching of APA documentation in Composition I and Composition II classes. In response to these changes, this workshop will provide an overview of APA documentation. The workshop will also offer strategies for teaching APA in conjunction with MLA.
Workshop Learning Outcomes
- Participants will identify criteria and characteristics that distinguish the APA style of documentation from the MLA style.
- Participants will identify conventions of APA formatting.
- Participants will cite sources according to the APA documentation style.
- Participants will explore and create strategies for teaching both MLA and APA documentation styles in a single course.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.