Prepare for VBS Success! UMI’s 2012 VBS program, Fishin’ on a Mission with Jesus! Get ready for an exciting adventure with your students through engaging activities, thoughtful discussion, urban music and video, skits, creative crafts, snacks, and games. With Fishin’ on a Mission with Jesus, your Preschool Minnows, Primary Starfish, Junior Stingrays, and Teen Sharks will enjoy catching the ”big fish” of truths about how to become better fishers of people!
This workshop features:
- An overview of the Fishin’ on a Mission with Jesus VBS program
- Planning and preparation skills for VBS directors and staff
- Tips for recruiting, training, budgeting, and safety considerations
- How to effectively teach the program for every age level – preschool, primaries, juniors, teens, and adults
- Opportunities to exchange best practices with other local churches and Christian Educators
When & Where
Urban Ministries, Inc. (UMI)
UMI (Urban Ministries, Inc.) is the largest independent, African American-owned and-operated Christian media company. We publish Christian education resources, including Bible studies, Sunday School and Vacation Bible School curriculum, books, movies, and websites designed for African American churches and individuals seeking a Christ-centered perspective on faith and life issues.