Teacher Conference - Classroom Management, Flipping the Classroom, and More
Wednesday, June 11, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM (EDT)
Atlanta , GA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you're tired of attending teacher conferences that put you to sleep, then you need to attend "Unconventional Classroom!" Unconventional Classroom is a super high-octane experience that will re-ignite your passion for teaching and will provide unique perspectives and methods of teaching your students to their maximum learning potential. Forget about monotone speakers who show linear slideshows full of notes, this is an "entertaining" and "informative" teacher conference like no other. Where else can you find education speakers playing guitar and singing parodies of a typical teacher's day? When have you ever sat in an educational setting and had beach balls tossed into the crowd? When was the last time you attended a teacher's conference and actually had fun? Prepare to leave the conference with a new and optimistic outlook on being a teacher.
From the authors of "Unconventional Classroom Management," we present - Unconventional Classroom
We Accept Purchase Orders!
Mail POs to: Unconventional Classroom, P.O. Box 12505, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 - Purchase orders must be received no later than 5 business days prior to the event.
What you receive:
3.5 hours of professional in-service credit*.
Free copy of the book, Unconventional Classroom Management ($21.95 retail value).
Invaluable information and ideas that you can apply in your classroom, including musical comedy, and a high energy presentation by sought after education speakers, Brent Bogan, Ed.S. and Matthew Ogles, M.Ed.
Teacher gift bag with supplies for your classroom, plus free giveaways**
Topics include Common Core, Classroom Management Strategies, Assessment Strategies, and other popular teacher topics.
Only $89.00 for the morning session - (3.5 Hours of Professional Development).
Learn how to:
- Motivate students who are defiant.
- Design interesting and rigorous lessons with common core standards.
- Build positive relationships with students and curb inappropriate behavior.
- Develop effective consequences when disciplining students.
- Utilize review games and competition to create a fun and competitive environment.
- Design assessments that make learning concrete for students.
- Create a class where students strive to be successful
- Prevent and stop bullying at your school.
- Regain your excitement for being a teacher.
- And much more...
1. Conferences are designed to provide competent and reliable information regarding the subject matter covered. Unconventional Classroom and its presenters specifically disclaim any liability that is incurred from the use or application of the content of the conference.
2. In the event of inclement weather, you will be contacted by Unconventional Classroom to inform you of the rescheduled date.
3. No refunds will be permitted, but tickets are transferable in the event that you cannot attend. In the event that no presenters can be present, you will receive a 100% full refund. If checks are returned, you will be assessed a $35.00 fee plus the cost of conference attendance.
4. Free giveaways are only applicable to attendees who complete a comment card, the winners will be drawn at random. Not everyone will win, individuals receiving giveaway items may not trade in items for cash value.
5. Attendees must request permission from their school district in order to receive in-service credit. In rare instances, your school district may not permit in-service credit for attending an Unconventional Classroom event. Approval of in-service credit is at the responsibility of the attendee. All individuals in attendance will receive a certificate at the end of each conference. The duration of each conference is approximately 3.5 to 6 hours (contingent upon the duration chosen by attendee) with short periodic breaks.