San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
BRIEF COURSE DESCRIPTION
- Case design and blockout
- Teeth setup and waxing
- Investing and flasking
- Finishing and polishing
- Repairs and rebase
- Inject unilateral JP90 Handheld Injector
Why Choose Our Course?
- In this course you will learn the fundamental theory behind removable flexible partials.
- Learn every step necessary to fabricate a flexible partial.
- Develop the ability to look at a model and visualize a design, path of insertion, necessary blockout, etc. These points are key to the success of a flexible partial.
- You will work on duplicates of actual cases, cases you probably see in your own lab.
- Develop time saving skills, learn tips to get better results and avoid common mistakes.
- Learn the difference between all TCS injection units.
- Learn to inject unilateral, clasps, and do repairs using the JP90 Handheld Injector.
Course #: 16-1014MO
Credits: 8 credits
Contact: Jennifer Schwane 636-515-9120
Instructor: Elvis Rosado
Elvis Rosado began his career in the dental industry in 1977 at Master Touch Dental Lab in NY. He was one of the original technicians who worked in a production laboratory fabricating thermoplastic partials. He introduced the concept of the flexible partial to the military and trained master technicians at Peterson Air Force Base. Elvis is a consultant, lecturer and hands-on instructor for TCS, Inc. He has traveled across the US and Europe teaching and sharing his experience on TCS Partials.
Questions? Contact Steve Sorrillo at 631-454-3167
Save This Event
When & Where
Henry Schein and Zahn Dental are committed to providing innovative laboratory solutions to help customers improve efficiency and profitability, and deliver the highest quality products and services to the patient.
We are your Total Solution Provider