Your one hour tour of the TCHO Chocolate Factory will fascinate you with the history of chocolate and what it takes to make chocolate from bean to bar. You'll then be led through our glorious chocolate factory. Finish the adventure with a guided chocolate tasting, teaching your tongue all the tips and tricks for diagnosing chocolate flavors.
If a date you want is not in the drop down menu that means that day is sold out. If you want to join a tour on a sold out day, your best bet is to call in the day of the tour or come in person to be put on the waiting list. Our number in the store is 415.963.5090. No guarantees but we often pull at least a couple people from the waiting list.
Please only reserve 10 or fewer tickets. If you have a group of 11 or more people we would love to arrange a Private Tour for your group. You can contact Aaron to do so (Aaron@tcho.com). We request that no one group reserves more than 10 tickets for a given tour.
Please note, starting in Mid August, we will begin manufacturing inclusion bars that may contain nuts or other allergens. If you have concerns about this, please email Audrey Chrisler, Store Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss the production the day of your factory visit.
Before you come, please be sure to read the following terms and conditions:
- Arrive early. If you do not arrive 5 minutes before the tour, your reservations will be released to the standby list.
- Children under 8 are not allowed in the factory (FDA requirement).
- Wear closed-toe shoes and please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne or other heavy scents.
- Be prepared to leave jewelry, watches, cameras, bags, backpacks, and cell phones in locked lockers outside the factory.
- Read our Good Manufacturing Practices.
Now that you're ready, go ahead! Sign up!
TCHO is New American Chocolate. TCHO is obssessively good chocolate, a new kind of chocolate company for a new generation of enthusiasts, TCHO is where Silicon Valley start up meets San Francisco food culture. TCHO is the only chocolate factory in San Francisco, located on Pier 17 along the Embarcadero. Tours held daily. Visit TCHO, rediscover chocolate.