TBU Rotterdam - May 16th to 19th - #TBURTM #Holland
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The 5th TBU Europe conference is taking place in the historic city of Rotterdam from 16th - 19th May 2013.
As our first Flagship Conference lasting 3 days, TBU Rotterdam will be very special indeed.
Having a 3 day conference allows us to offer our delegates so much more.
TBU Rotterdam itinerary
Here is a brief example of the TBU Rotterdam itinerary
Wednesday 15th May
- Suggested Arrival Day
- Pre-Conference Tweetup
Thursday 16th May
- AM: City Tours
- PM: Photo or Video Walks
- "Welcome to Rotterdam Event"
Friday 17th May
- AM: TBU Inspire
- PM: TBU YOU!
- 1st Evening Networking Event
Saturday 18th May
- ALL DAY: "How To" Talks
- ALL DAY: Bespoke Networking Room Open
- 2nd Evening Networking Event
Sunday 19th May
- ALL DAY: TBU UnConference Day
- Closing Party
Monday 20th May
- Post Conference Blog Trips begin
Price of tickets
In the past couple of years, we have tried to make attending TBU as affordable as possible, by keeping blogger tickets low. In fact for the past three conferences and for two years, blogger tickets haven't changed much at all!.
Now TBU Europe is increasing to three days and we are offering 50% more, including many ways for bloggers to save money, the costs of tickets will be increasing too.
- Pre-destination tickets (25) = £29 GBP per person
- Early-bird tickets (25) = £59 GBP per person
- Advanced tickets (50) = £89 GBP per person
- Standard tickets (50) = £109 GBP per person
Travel bloggers can experience incredible value for money when attending a Travel Bloggers Unite conference and TBU Europe will be no different.
This is what you can expect from attending TBU Europe in 2013.
- THREE days at the conference venue, not two.
- NEW!! TBU Inspire - a series of inspiring talks from speakers outside of travel and the blogging industries
- NEW!! TBU YOU! - panel discussions on topics that are important to you and your niche, choosen by you!
- More "How To" Talks to choose from
- More Bespoke Networking opportunities
- NEW!! TBU UnConference FULL day...(topics, talks set by you)
- 3 day conference pass
- FREE Tea, Coffee & refreshments for 3 days
- FREE access to the 3 official TBU conference evening events
- FREE City Tours
- *Lunch TBC
- FREE Photo or Video Workshop and Walks (limited places)
- FREE Post Conference Blog Trip (inc all meals, accommodation, transport, activiites, use of a guide) - places are limited
- FREE Entry into the TBU Book of Bloggers
Cancellation, refund and exchange policy
- Pre-destination tickets = fully refundable, 2 months after the conference takes place
- Early-bird tickets (25) = non-refundable, 1 name change & transfer FREE.
- Advanced tickets (50) = non-refundable, 1 name change & transfer FREE.
- Standard tickets (50) = non-refundable, 1 name change & transfer FREE.