TBAIMS/TAP A&R Demo Listening Session January2014
Thursday, January 9, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EST)
New York, NY
DEMO LISTENING Session is from 6:00 to 7:00 pm
LINE FORMS AT 5:00 pm, DOORS open at 5:45 pm
LIVE SHOWCASE 7:00 to 9:00 pm
NETWORKING EVENT 9:00 to 10:00 pm (MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT EXECUTIVES, and ARTISTS network)
Session is extremely LIMITED to ONLY 60 tickets. Each Artist holding a ticket will get a privaite listening senssion, feedback, advice and consideration, from the A&R, Platinum Producer or Major Music Professionals of THEIR choice!
There will also be MAJOR PRESS and MEDIA on hand! Artists may be interviewed and have your links and music promoted on a MASSAVE SCALE! (Examiner.com, Verizon Fios, VH1, NBC, NYCLiveRock.com, Spacebar.com, Michelle Kawka Photography, and others have and continue to cover the event).
Our Experts Panel INCLUDED:
• Eric McLellan EXPERT BIO - Warner Brothers/Sire Records
• Peter Visverdes EXPERT BIO - X Factor/Universal/Zomba/Columbia Records
• Frank Toro - GM at Que Records(Penalty Entertainment/Sony-Red Distribution)/Tommy
• Rsonist (HEATMAKERS) EXPERT BIO - Multi Platinum Hip Hop, RnB,Producer/Owner
Diamond District Studios
• Alex Morelli EXPERT BIO - Universal Music/Alex Morelli Music
• Carlos Escalona EXPERT BIO - BMI Music Producer Of The Year
• Jamaine Farmer EXPERT BIO - Bad Boy Records/Puff Daddy's House Studios
• Randy Connor EXPERT BIO - Talent Scout and Star Choreographer for Rihanna,
Mary J. Blige, Brittany Spears, Jay Z, The Jacksons, and more.
• Mark E. Sackett EXPERT BIO - Director/Producer, Articulation Films, Republic of Sound, The
Art of Active Networking
• Oscar G. Amaya EXPERT BIO- Frontline Entertainment Agency
• Ryan Nach EXPERT BIO -Island Def Jam Records/Knockout Sounds
• Eriel "SUPREME" Rivera EXPERT BIO - Artist Manager Mobb Deep
• Keir Worthy EXPERT BIO - Rhythm Alchemy Creative Consultant
• ADDITIONAL AnR Reps, and Music Pros are invited
*Expert panel is confirmed, but subject to change. Replacement Experts will be just as impressive if any are added or replaced.
TICKETS ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED! (ONLY 60 TOTAL TICKETS WILL BE SOLD TO EACH SESSION!)
50% OF THE PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY to support Independent Music Artists and Bands at TBAIMS.com
• 1 Single Ticket $20 is good for ONE 5 minute PRIVATE listening session. Stand in any line
you want to meet face to face with the A&R, Platinum Producer, or Music Executive you
• BOOK of 5 TICKETS ONLY $90 (SAVE $!0!) is good for 5 experts. (1) 5 minute PRIVATE
listening sessions per turn in line. You choose the experts you want as many times as you
can in 1 HOUR.
PLUS each BOOK of 5 TICKETS PURCHASED also gets you:
• (2) EVENT TICKETS for the LIVE TBAIMS Showcase & The Industry Networking Event
from 7 to 10 pm that evening.
• (5) RAFFLE TICKETS (GRAND PRIZE is a 5 Day/4 Night Stay in Cancun Mexico) Given
away at EACH demo listening session!
(Compliments of Creative Group LLC)
• SPONSOR GIVE-AWAYS (hats, shirts, goodies and more)
• GUARANTEED INTERVIEW(S) with at least one media outlet, or press crew covering
the event (Examiner.com, The Rendezvous Show, NYCLiveRock.com and more)
TO PROMOTE YOUR BAND, OR YOUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
ARTISTS! Please remember to:
• PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY (WE WILL BE SOLD OUT!)
• BRING YOUR MUSIC CUED UP, AND READY TO PLAY, 5 minute Max Per Expert!***(strictly
• BRING any relevant info on you or your band (Spins, Stats, BBS, Tour Dates, etc)
When & Where
The Big Apple Indie Music Series
The Big Apple Indie Music Series is a venue where we will give up to five independent music artists the opportunity to perform a 20 minute set live in front of music and entertainment industry executives at top venues around Manhattan. You also have the opportunity to network with other music artists as well as music, entertainment, tv and film industry executives we invite to each event. In addition, we offer a monthly music pitch session during the first hour of each event. This new feature of our events allows any music artist, whether or not they are scheduled to perform that night to have a one on one 5 minute pitch session directly with up to 10 or more A&R industry executives we invite to our events every month. No where else will you get an opportunity like this!