“Tax Workshop for Small Business Owners”
In this fast-paced workshop, presented by Curt Harrington, a licensed tax attorney accredited by IRS and the State Bar of California, will discuss tax issues of significance to small business owners such as:
(1) How to deal with tax debts owed to the tax authorities (Federal and State);
(2) How actions taken can toll (stop) the limitations periods for the IRS collection statute and Bankruptcy Rules;
(3) Federal Bank Account Regulations: foreign country connection can cost the account and prison time;
(4) Innocent Spouse Rules to prevent bad spouse from taking you with them.
(5) Federal and State Criminal involvement & 4th and 5th Amendment weakness;
(6) How Offers in Compromise and Bankruptcy disclosures can be dangerous; and
(7) Unilateral Payment Plans with designation of application to specific taxes & specific years.
In addition to these topics, questions from the audience will be addressed in depth as time allows. Do you have a tax question you have always wanted to ask, but never have found the right venue or expert to ask?
Here is your opportunity.
There is no charge to participate in this workshop.
The SBA Catalog will be added to this site as soon as it is available
Site Contact: Doug Dare (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Always Check the websites for the latest updates: https://sites.google.com/site/cacontinuingeducation/
also for the speaker: http://www.patentax.com/cle
When & Where
U.S. Small Business Administration
SBA Santa Ana District Office Training Room 200 W. Santa Ana Blvd, Suite 700, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Suite 700 - Training Room
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
Add to my calendar