Tax Basics for Small Business Owners & Independent Contractors - Teleseminar
Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tax Basics for Small Businesses and Independent Contractors
A Teleseminar Hosted and Presented by Lauree Murphy, EA, CFP®
April 15th is approaching, RELAX
· Become a Master at keeping Books and Records.
· Learn the Most Audited deductions and how to substantiate them.
· What you need to know about Hiring Employees and Contractors.
· Sole Proprietor, Partnership, LLC or Corp, factors to consider in choosing an entity.
· Walk away ready to deal with your tax filings.
Do you need help getting things together for your business tax return? Are you unsure what you can deduct, what is income, and how to substantiate your records? You have come to the right place. This teleseminar will address common issues and mistakes made by small businesses when keeping books and filing tax returns.
Thurs. 2/7/13 at 7pm PT. Not available that day? If you miss the session, it will be recorded and available for you to download 3 days after it occurs. Download and listen to it as many times as you want.
Learn more about Lauree Murphy, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, at murphyplan.com