Tax Appeal / Palm Seminar - Hyde Park Bank Building
Thursday, November 6, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tax Appeal / Palm Seminar presented by Attorney Timothy Jacobs
KSN Tax represents Chicago area condominiums, townhomes, and homeowner associations seeking to lower property taxes. Our service is offered on a contingency fee basis.
No Relief = NO Fee. There are no upfront fees of any kind.
- Let us show you how you or your management company can get your property taxes lowered.
- Learn about tax appeals and how the process works.
- We’ll answer your questions and address your concerns.
- Leave with a better understanding of your options.
- Receive a free booklet we’ve created that discusses our tax appeal services.
In addition, a portion of this seminar is dedicated to the discussion of the recent Appellate Court case, Palm v. 2800 Lake Shore Drive, and how it impacts a Board of Directors’ ability to conduct Association business.
When & Where
Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit
Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit is highly experienced and nationally recognized for excellence in the representation of condominium, co-op, homeowner, and townhome associations. Our experienced attorneys provide associations with comprehensive legal services.