Tax and Income Planning Strategies for 2013 and Beyond
Friday, November 8, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
Costa Mesa, CA
A Tax Planning Course for Pre-Retirees and Retirees
Learn how to...
- Plan your retirement income based upon the new rules
- Understand the reasons taxation will change
- Calculate and make the most of Required Minimum Distributions
- Understand IRAs and all pre-tax accounts
- Decide if you should convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Make the most of what you have and stay within your tax bracket
- Simplify your personal finances through account consolidation
- How to make your money last
Proper Tax Planning is one of the most important issues in your retirement!
Special Guest Speaker/Instructor
Paul Dyer, President and Co-Founder of United Tax Partners Services, LLC, a
professional with over 30 years of experience and a noted lecturer on tax and
YOUR TUITION PAYMENT WILL BE DONATED IN YOUR NAME to Cal State Fullerton's CSF Philanthropic Foundation.
When & Where
MRP Tax Services, LLC
MRP Tax Services,LLC was established with the vision to serve our clients’ needs with a holistic approach to their current tax preparation needs and planning their own tax outcomes long term.
Our firm offers superior client services and consulting to individuals, professionals, and small/mid-size businesses.
CHOOSE YOUR BEST DAY AND TIME FOR OUR NEXT EVENT. TWO DATES TO CHOOSE FROM...